- 11 world-cup rounds in 2017 - Silk Way Rally will be a highlight
· Twelve stages across Africa take the field to the finish in Dakar · Vasilyev wins the desert rally in superior style.
• Orlando Terranova finishes sixth • Seven MINI make it to the finish line and six in the top 20
• Yazeed Al-Rajhi finishes fourth, today • Mikko Hirvonen loses time due to an accident
• Best special-stage result for Terranova: third position • Tomorrow the 2017 Dakar will be finished
• Mikko Hirvonen finishes fourth in stage seven • Part one of the marathon stage completed
• Road to Salta blocked, both racing cars and service vehicles have to make a detour • Stage nine cancelled
• Tough first week is over • Tomorrow, the pairings will have to contest the marathon stage
Considering the extreme climatic conditions and that ...
• Difficult task for the navigators on the way to Oruro • Special stage shortened due to adverse weather conditions
Hirvonen finishes second in stage four / Five MINI in the top 10...
· All the three MINI John Cooper Works Rally vehicles make it to the top 10 · From tomorrow, the Dakar will be continued in the altitude
• Al-Rajhi and Hirvonen sixth and eighth in the overall rankings • Burning heat a hard test for the competitors and the teams
• Al-Rajhi and Hirvonen seventh and ninth respectively • Tomorrow, the pairings will have to cope with WRC-like challenges
Great atmosphere during the podium crossing in Paraguay / Scrutineering and administrative checks completed . . .
Difficult decision for Menzies and Team X-raid / Terranova and Schulz to now race a MINI John Cooper Works Rally / Sylvio de Barros to contest in a MINI ALL4 Racing
• Hirvonen, Al-Rajhi and Menzies to race the MINI John Cooper Works Rally • Further information on the route of the 2017 Dakar
- First race appearance in the 2017 Dakar Rally - From technology to body: an all new X-raid racer
• Hirvonen, Al-Rajhi, Menzies and Terranova are the spearheads • Altitude will be a true challenge